The opportunity to…
• Join a workplace with an established safety culture at all levels
• Support railway safety critical operations
• Work with a diverse team of passionate railway professionals
• Contribute to the growth of RailTerm as a key player in the rail industry
• Medical, dental, vision and disability group insurance coverage
• Retirement plans with employee and employer contributions
• Paid prescription safety eyewear, boots and other personal protective equipment
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with 24/7 support to our employees
If you don’t see a position in our current opportunities that suits you but would like to send your resume to us, please email it to email@example.com.
As part of the signals maintenance team, our efforts are all geared towards the same objective: that train movements are safe and efficient. What I appreciate at RailTerm is the opportunity to be part of a team where we support each other, regardless of the time of the day or the weather conditions we are faced with. Our interest for railway safety and for our health and safety at work is shared at all levels in the organization.
I joined RailTerm seeking new challenges and responsibilities and have not been disappointed! Every day, there is a project task that keeps the brain spinning. I am happy to be in a position where my contributions are affecting real change in a project or system. It’s a great feeling afterwards to drive by a completed project site and say, “I contributed to that!” I am grateful for the vast resources provided by RailTerm for me to perform my job efficiently. RailTerm allows my team and I to push forward with engineering decisions and testing out new, innovative ideas. I look forward to seeing how my team will continue to grow to have even greater reach in the fast-growing railway industry in North America!